Fully developed Design
The design process consists of five key phases:
- Client Brief - an intial meeting is held to discuss your wish list and to get familiar with the site. This meeting typically takes between 1 and 1.5 hours.
- Design Brief - a design brief which outlines the design requirements, timing and fee proposal is presented back to you for approval.
- Site assement - a comprehensive assessment is made of the site. This includes measures and levels, photographs, site aspect, micro climate and soil conditions (type, pH etc).
- Concept design - design concepts are presented back to you for your feedback and input.
- Final design - the final design is completed.
The fully developed design is tailored to the design brief and includes:
- detailed plan view drawing to scale
- elevation and perspective drawings, if required
- plant schedule
- materials specifications
- irrigation plan, if required
- lighting plan, if required
- planting notes
- maintenance notes